Air Fryer Grilled Corn (Elote) Ribs with Gnar Gnar
- 1 tbsp. cilantro
- 3 ears corn, fresh
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. lime juice
1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
1 tsp. hot sauce
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. Cotija cheese or non-dairy substitute
- 1 cup Gnar Gnar
Boil the corn for 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Place an ear of corn on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise. Cut those halves in half lengthwise. Repeat with remaining ears of corn.
- Whisk olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth. Brush onto both sides of each rib and place in the air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer to 400° F. Air fry for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Whisk Gnar Gnar, mayonnaise, lime juice, and hot sauce together until thoroughly combined.
- Serve sauce as dip or drizzle over top with cheese and cilantro.
Boil the corn for 10-15 minutes before you start cutting it in quarters. This will help to cut the corn easier and prevent potential injuries.