These instant pot buffalo ranch chicken sliders are easy and delicious.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 1 (12-oz) bottle wing sauce
- 1/2 cup Backyard Ranch dressing
- 12 slider buns
- 1/4 cup Backyard Ranch dressing
- ½ cup Roasted Garlic or Classic Caraway Kraut
- Place chicken, wing sauce and 1/2 cup Backyard Ranch in instant pot or pressure cooker.
- Cook on high heat for 35 minutes. Let it rest for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pressure cooker and shred.
- Toast slider buns until golden.
- Assemble sliders by layering chicken, Kraut, and Backyard Ranch dressing on the buns.
These sliders are ready to be the MVP of your next tailgate party or game day gathering. We suggest pairing this recipe with our recipes for Beet Hummus and Gnarly Jalapeño Poppers for a spread that will have you wondering if halftime can last a little longer...