Skip the ranch and blue cheese and grab a bottle of Veggie Caesar for your hot wings🍗 🤘🔥 Get saucy and dip your heart out!
- 2 lbs. chicken wings (if frozen, thaw prior to starting recipe)
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 1/3 c. Veggie Caesar dressing & marinade
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Dry chicken with a paper towel really well. Place the wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle baking powder over the wings. Toss until all wings are evenly covered in baking powder. Give it a mix by hand for best results.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, then with parchment paper on top of the foil.
- Lay the chicken wings on the sheet, leaving space between the wings. The space between the wings is crucial for crispiness!
- Place the baking sheet in the oven. Turn the heat down to 425F and set the mode to convection.*
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the wings are nicely browned and crisp.
- Let the wings rest for 5 minutes. This will preserve crispiness of the skin.
- Season the wings with salt and whatever other seasonings or sauces you like. Here we just used butter, salt, pepper, and fresh parsley.
- Serve with Veggie Caesar and get saucy!
* If you do not have a convection setting on your oven, we recommend baking at 400°F for 30-40 minutes, then finishing it off with 4-5 minutes on Broil (high broil). *For additional Veggie Caesar flavor, you can marinade the wings in 1/4 cup of Veggie Caesar for 30 minutes prior to starting the recipe. Recipe adapted from Craving Tasty.