Bibim-guksu 비빔국수, a classic Korean cold noodle (or zoodle) salad is a quick and easy dish for lunch or a snack!
- 6 oz. somyeon (thin wheat flour noodles)
- 1/2 cup cucumber zoodles or slices
- 2 soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
For the Sauce:
3 tbsps. gochujang (Korean chili paste)
2 tbsps. rice vinegar
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 garlic clove, minced
- Add Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi, minced garlic, sugar, gochujang, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar to a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
Cook the noodles by following directions on the package. When done, rinse and stir them with a spoon to prevent them from sticking together.
- Divide noodle portions and add the Kimchi mixture on top. Add cucumber, roasted sesame seeds and egg.
Serve & Enjoy!
The somyeon (thin wheat flour noodles) will expand and lose their chewiness as time passes, so the noodles should always be cooked last.
Check out these other great recipes
Kimchi Grilled Cheese