Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches
- 6 large eggs, scrambled
12 strips of cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp. Gnar Gnar, per sandwich
- 6 slices of sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the croissants in half. Place the bottom halves on a baking sheet.
- Add equal amounts of egg, 2 strips of bacon, Cleveland Kitchen Gnar Gnar, and 1 slice of cheese to the bottom half of the croissants. Cover with top half.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the croissant is lightly toasted and the cheese is melted.
Assemble sandwiches as instructed above, and let them cool down for a few minutes. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or a re-sealable bag and store for up to 4 weeks in the freezer. When you're ready to enjoy, thaw overnight in the fridge and microwave for 1-2 minutes or reheat in the oven.