Dig in and scoop up deliciousness with these Cheeseburger Nachos!
- 1/2 Cup Bread & Butta Pickles
- 3 Potatoes, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 1 (16 oz) Package of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1/2 Small Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 /4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- Kosher Salt
- 12 oz American Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Iceberg Lettuce, Shredded
- Parsley, Chopped for Garnish
Toss sliced potatoes in oil and air fry or fry until crispy. Layer on the bottom of a cast iron skillet.
- In a separate skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the onions are soft. Increase heat to medium-high and add in ground beef, yellow mustard, and garlic powder. Season beef with kosher salt and cook. Break beef up into small portions until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the cooked beef & onions on top of cooked potatoes.
- Pile on the additional toppings: Bread & Butta Pickles, lettuce, bacon, shredded cheese and chopped parsley.
Try different forms of potatoes as your base for a fun and funky flavor! We suggest tater tots or wedge cut fries.