Spicy Classic Kimchi Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 4 tbsps. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps. Classic Kimchi
- 2 tbsps. scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Additional Classic Kimchi for garnish
- Boil eggs on stovetop for about 10 minutes, peel off shell.
- Halve each egg lengthwise and carefully scoop the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and mash yolks using a fork until almost smooth.
- Gently fold in the scallions and Classic Kimchi, then season with Kosher salt.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the egg halves.
- Garnish with more Classic Kimchi, scallions, and sesame seeds and serve.
For the yolk mixture use an Asian-themed mayonnaise for an umami flavor or substitute with a vegetarian style condiment for a dairy-free version.
Check out these other great recipes
Kimchi Grilled Cheese