Talk about dill-icious! This Dilly Garlic Cheese Ball is the perfect appetizer for any occasion!
- 1 1/2 C Dilly Garlic Pickles Spears, Chopped
- 4 TBSP Sour Cream
- 16 OZ Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 C Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 2 TBSP Fresh Dill, Chopped
- Using a hand mixer, combine the sour cream, garlic powder, cream cheese, salt & pepper, and lemon juice. Mix for 2 minutes or until fluffy and smooth. Add in shredded cheddar cheese, fresh dill, and pickles.
- Laying 2 long strips of plastic wrap on a flat surface, create an "X" shape. Spoon your cream cheese mixture into the center of the plastic wrap. Bring up the edges of the plastic wrap, close at the top and tighten to create a ball shape. Transfer to refrigerator and chill for 2 hours minimum or until firm.
- In an even layer, spread shredded cheddar cheese, lemon zest, and fresh dill on a flat surface. Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and unwrap it. Roll the cheese ball onto the toppings to coat it evenly.
- Transfer the cheese ball to the plate and serve with crackers!
We recommend storing this dill-icious recipe in the fridge for 3-5 days max!
Check out these other great recipes
Vegan Pesto Baguette Sandwich
15 Min | Vegan
Dilly Garlic Pickle Grilled Cheese