Toss together tangy Dilly Garlic Pickles with pasta and herbs for a fresh and tasty side dish.
- 16 Oz Rotini Pasta, Cooked, Drained, and Rinsed in Cool Water
- 2 Cups Dilly Garlic Pickle Spears, chopped ( About 5 Pickles, Save the Juice)
- 1 1/2 Cups Cubed Cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Dried Dill
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Dilly Garlic Pickle Juice
In a small bowl, combine together sour cream, mayonnaise, dried dill, onion powder, black pepper, dried parsley, and pickle juice to make the dressing.
- In a big bowl add the cold pasta, cheese, Dilly Garlic Pickles, fresh dill, and dressing.
- Stir together until ingredients are combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
We recommend storing this dill-icious recipe in the fridge a maximum of 3 days.
Check out these other great recipes
Vegan Pesto Baguette Sandwich
15 Min | Vegan
Dilly Garlic Pickle Grilled Cheese