This easy low-carb zoodle stir-fry is packed with Miso Jalapeño flavor!
- 1.5 lb chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. butter or oil
- 1.5 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 c. chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. tamari / soy sauce
- lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 c. Miso Jalapeño dressing & marinade
- 1/4 c. green onion (for garnish)
- salt & pepper
- Heat a cast iron skillet or wok on high heat with oil/butter.
- Add the slices of chicken breast in a single layer and season with salt and pepper, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for a few minutes then stir to cook the other side. Remove from heat when no pink remains in the chicken and it has reached an internal temperature of at least 165°F.
- In the same skillet, add the stock, tamari and lemon juice and scrape the pan until any brown bits unstick from, the pan.
- Add the spiralized zucchini and bell pepper slices and toss with Miso Jalapeño dressing.
- Cook until peppers have desired softness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the chicken to the pan, garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, and serve.
For an alternative, you can try adding spiralized carrots or shredded cabbage alongside the zucchini.