Ham & Cheese Baked Buns
- 2 cups Classic Caraway Kraut
1/4 c. honey mustard
4 tbsp. melted butter
1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 12 slices tomato
12 slider buns
12 slices deli ham
12 slices cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Split slider buns in half horizontally and place bottom half on baking sheet. Spread honey mustard in an even layer on the bottom layer of buns, then top with an even layer of tomato, cheddar cheese, ham and Classic Caraway Kraut.
- Spread top buns with melted butter, then place on top. Garnish with poppyseeds until all buns are coated.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
- Serve & Enjoy!
When choosing buns, we recommend going for potato buns for a fuller sandwich. Sweet Hawaiian rolls are also a great choice, as the sweetness of the rolls pairs wonderfully with the ham and cheese.