Have sushi night at home with these deconstructed California roll bowls!
- 2 c. cauliflower rice
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 12 oz. crab meat, real or imitation
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 1/2 c. mixed salad greens
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds, black and white
- 1 sheet nori (seaweed)
- 2 green scallions, optional
- 1/2 c. Gnar Gnar
- 4 Tbsp. Gnarly Miso Jalapeño Dressing
- Steam cauliflower rice until tender. While still hot, drizzle with rice vinegar and mix.
- Add 1 cup of cauliflower rice and 1/4 cup of mixed greens to each bowl.
- Split the crab meat, cucumbers, avocado, and Gnar Gnar evenly between the bowls.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, scallions, and Gnarly Miso Jalapeño. Add nori right before serving and enjoy!
This keto-friendly dish (if using real crab instead of imitation) works great as a meal prep! Simply prepare the bowls in meal prep containers instead and withhold the nori until you're ready to eat.