This Mediterranean Flatbread pizza is the perfect quick and easy dinner for a busy weeknight!
1 cup artichoke hearts
1 arugula, fresh leaves
1 cup tomatoes
1 tsp. oregano, dried
1 parsley, fresh
1/2 cup red onion
1-2 tbsp. Roasted Garlic Kraut
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
1 can of black olives
1/2 cup pesto sauce
1/2 cup Feta
8 oz. Mozzarella
2 flatbread crusts
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Brush both flatbread crusts with olive oil.
- Divide pesto sauce evenly between the crusts, spreading it in an even layer.
- Divide shredded cheese between the crusts.
- Add Roasted Garlic Kraut, tomatoes, onion, black olives, artichoke hearts, feta, and oregano along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the veggies are tender and the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley and arugula.
For this recipe, you can use store-bought flatbread crusts or pizza dough. You can also make your own crust using all purpose flour, water and olive oil.