with Gnar Gnar
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6-8 small flour tortillas
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Gnar Gnar
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped into chunks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
- Miso Jalapeño Dressing, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, evenly coat the shrimp with taco seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp for about 4-5 minutes, flipping as needed until opaque and cooked through.
- Combine the lettuce, tomato, Gnar Gnar, mango, and avocado in a bowl. Stir gently.
- Fill each tortilla with a serving of shrimp and the toppings mixture. Add a drizzle of Miso Jalapeño dressing and a bit of cilantro.
Don't be afraid to use the Miso Jalapeño Dressing as a marinade for the shrimp in addition to the taco seasoning, and add more toppings, such as red or white onions, sliced jalapeños, bell peppers, and cheese too!