These Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are both scrumptious and overflowing with flavor.
- 2 tbsp. Backyard Ranch Fermented Dressing
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Avocados
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Jalapeños
- Using a fork poke holes all over each sweet potato.
- Coat each sweet potato with one tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle each sweet potato with salt. Place the sweet potatoes in airfryer on 325 degrees for 25 minutes
- As the sweet potatoes cook, prepare your ground beef.
- Heat a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 tbsp olive oil to keep meat from sticking to the pan. Add in ground meat and break up as it browns. Once the meat is completely browned, blot with a towel to remove access oil.
- Prepare your topping and additional fillings. Cut up avocado and jalapeños.
- Once sweet potatoes have finished cooking slice each in half then mash the center of the potato to create a divot for the fillings.
- Add cooked ground beef, jalapeños, and other fillings of choice to the inside of each sweet potato.
- Top with Backyard Ranch and get saucy!
Try topping with different Fermented Dressings such as Miso Jalapeño for a different flavor profile!