Crunchy and tangy, these are not your everyday nachos!
- 4 Tbsp Miso Jalapeño Dressing
- 1 bag of Jackson's Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- Taco seasoning packet
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 bunch of Cilantro
- 2 Limes
- Create a base layer of Jackson's Sweet Potato Chips on pan. Make sure to distribute chips evenly.
- Cooked ground beef with taco seasoning in a skillet on medium high heat until browned, then drain. Spread on top of chips.
- Dice onions and cut your cilantro. Then add these toppings to your pan.
- Drizzle Miso Jalapeno Dressing across your nachos for spicy and fermented flavor.
- Share with friends and enjoy!
Add Gnar Gnar Kraut for additional spice and fermented flavor!