CK is looking for warehouse team members to handle the flow of materials inside our
production and warehouse facility.
Job Title: Warehouse Team Member
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Floor Manager
Status: Full Time
Role: The primary role of our Warehouse Team Members is to handle the flow of materials inside our production and warehouse facility.
Challenge for every employee: “Grow in your position. Constantly solve problems. Improve your process and find innovative ways to satisfy our customers.” We hire people to solve problems.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Support shipping and receiving dock (load/unload trucks, etc)
- Pick and prep outgoing orders – pallets
- Material handling
- Inventory – dry and cold storage
- Maintain organization of stored product
- Maintain food safety of stored product
- Assist operations team as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience driving tow motor (sit down and standup)
- Experience driving electric pallet jacks (walk behind & ride behind)
- Experience with warehouse equipment (pallet wrapper, pallets, pallet wracking, etc.)
- Ability to follow all food sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and twist, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Tasting and smelling abilities are required occasionally to distinguish with a degree of accuracy, difference or similarities in intensity or quality of favors and/or odors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, and hot liquids.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to preform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. May be exposed to food, mixers, water, sanitizers, cleaning products, knives, other sharp objects, and slippery floors.