Dripping in delicious flavors of dill, lemon, and lobster, these rolls are a ravishing recipe you'll want to make again and again!
- 1/2 Cup Whiskey Dill Kraut
1 lb. Cooked Lobster Meat
- 4 TBSP Salted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Celery, Minced
- 1 TBSP Chives, Minced
- 2 TBSP Scallions, Sliced
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Black Pepper
- 4 Brioche Hot Dog Buns
Remove cooked lobster meat. Make sure to disgard any lobster shells.
- Drain the lobster meat to avoid a watery mixture.
- Cut the lobster meat into chunks and set to the side.
- Combine mayonaise, Whiskey Dill Kraut, scallions, celery, chives, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Then add in the chunks of lobster meat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the lobster from the skillet and combine with the mayonaise mixture. Stir to evenly coat.
- In the skillet toast the brioche buns for a minute on either side until golden.
- Add the lobster mixture to the bun.
For additional flavor try adding mayonaise to both sides of the bun prior to toasting!
Check out these other great recipes
Gnarly Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls