- 14 ounce Can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Roasted Garlic Kraut
- 1 cup Fresh spinach chopped
- ½ cup Fresh kale chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, spinach,kale, artichoke hearts, Roasted Garlic Kraut and 1 cup of parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. Combine until smooth.
- Place the mix in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- While baking the dip, take the sourdough loaf of bread (medium sized) and cut a hole in the middle.
- Insert the dip into your sourdough bread.
Check out these other great recipes