- 4 small round tortillas (corn for GF, low-carb for Keto)
- ½ lb. cod or any white fish
- 2 bell peppers thinly sliced
- ½ yellow onion thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup Curry Kraut
- ¼ avocado sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Chipotle Smoked Red Jalapeno
- Preheat oven 375F, and place fish and thinly sliced peppers and onions on baking sheet. Brush oil over fish and peppers, and sprinkle all with the seasoning spices.
- Bake both veggies and fish for 30 minutes.
- When finished stuff tortilla with fish, peppers and onion, curry kraut, tomato, and avocado. ENJOY!
Written by: Allie McTighe MS, RD, LD @SimplyCle. Substitute Low-Carb Tortillas to make this Keto!
Check out these other great recipes