- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 1 salmon fillet 3-4oz
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1/4 cup red rice*
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup Curry Kraut
- Season the salmon fillets with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat the 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon and cook for 4-6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and flake with a fork.
- While the salmon is cooling, place the lettuce and rice in a bowl and toss to combine. Arrange the avocado slices over the top, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and pile on the kraut.
- Place the salmon on top and drizzle with olive oil or a dressing of your choice (optional).
*substitute chopped nuts for a no-carb keto-friendly version with an extra protein boost!
Check out these other great recipes