- 1 lb Lean ground beef
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Roasted Garlic Kraut
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- Sesame seeds
- Parsley / cilantro to garnish
- 2 cups Canned cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch Red pepper flakes
- Salt optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together ground beef, eggs, coconut flour, the Roasted Garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form about 16 meatballs ( approx. 1" - 2" in diameter). Place in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Flip meatballs and bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden.
- While baking the meatballs start preparing the sauce. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, chili sauce, honey and the Worcestershire sauce. Whisk until smooth and season with red pepper flakes and salt to taste.
- Add meatballs to skillet and cook until sauce is thickened and the meatballs are fully coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and parsley or cilantro.
Check out these other great recipes