- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts chopped seasoned with your favorite spices
- 1/4 cup Roasted Garlic dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- 4 eight inch tortillas (choose tortilla type to match your diet)
- Place tortillas on a clean flat surface. Add 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic dressing, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla.
- Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for approx. 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
Use a grill pan or a panini press to get ridged grill marks on your wraps!
Check out these other great recipes