1. Place all ingredients excluding the red peppers into a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. Remove the insides of the red peppers.
3. Next, fill the peppers with the mixture you just created. Once done filling, cut 1 red pepper into 4 smaller pieces to seal the tops of the filled peppers. This step will help keep the rice inside during the cooking process.
4. Place filled peppers upright into a small pot. Fill the small pot with water until it reaches 3/4 height of the filled peppers. Cook on low heat for 1 h 10 min.
5. Remove from pot and serve when peppers have softened to your preferred texture.
6. Serve with Dairy or non-dairy sour cream or yogurt (high fat).