- 2 Boxes of RollinGreens Poblano & Sweet Potato Millet Tots
- 6 Vegan or Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 Bag of Cleveland Kraut Roasted Garlic
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Oil of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place RollinGreens Sweet Potato & Poblano Millet Tots on baking tray with parchment or aluminum foil. Bake Tots for 7 minutes.
- Place tots into mixing bow and mash with fork or masher. Divide by six and place first 1/6 onto wrapped sushi mat. With spoon, make a square pressing the Millet like sushi rice.
- Squeeze 6-.8oz. servings. This will be done one dog at a time. Squeeze the kraut juice onto the square of millet.
- Roll each one, lining up the edge of the square and the end of the dog. Repeat until firm and alternative each end (stick end and top end).Wrap each corn dog in saran wrap, twisting each end after wrapping. Place all dogs on the same baking tray. Cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- After cooled, unwrap all dogs and rub in preferred oil. Bake at 425F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Ketchup or preferred dipping sauce.
- -Enjoy Chef Ko
Check out these other great recipes