- 2 cups cooked, marinated tofu cubes - We used Hodo Foods Southern Barbeque Tofu Cubes
- 1/4 cup Sweet Beet dressing
- 1/2 cup vegan mozzarella cheese shreds
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 4 8 '' tortillas (choose any tortilla that matches your diet)
- Place tortillas on a clean flat surface. Add 1/2 cup cooked tofu, 1 tablespoon Sweet Beet dressing, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla.
- Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for approx. 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
Use a grill pan or a panini press to get ridged grill marks on your wraps!
Check out these other great recipes