- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tsps. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps. Miso Jalapeño Dressing
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 oz. Dilly Garlic Pickle Chips
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Warm oil in a pan and cook the bacon, turning until browned and crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Once cooled, cut each bacon strip in half.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined. Form the mixture into 4 burger patties.
- Add mayonnaise to a small bowl. Stir in Miso Jalapeño until combined.
- Add vegetable oil to pan. Grill the burger patties until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side. Top each patty with a slice of cheese during the final seconds of cooking. Cover to melt.
- On the same or separate pan, toast the buns. When toasted, serve the patties on the buns, top with the spicy mayonnaise, Dilly Garlic Pickle Chips, and bacon.
If you are low on time, go for the pre-packaged burger patties available in the meat or frozen section of the grocery store. No matter what you use, make sure you cook your burgers to the appropriate temperature.
Check out these other great recipes