- 5 Bratwurst uncooked
- 1 bag 16oz Roasted Garlic Kraut
- 1 Medium yellow or sweet onion sliced
- 1 12-ounce bottle beer (lager or pale ale)
- 5 Buns
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- Brown bratwurst in a nonstick pan. Set your pressure cooker @crockpot to Brown/ Sear.
- Combine the Roasted Garlic Kraut and onion in a greased Crock Pot Multicooker.
- Place brats on top of the Roasted Garlic Kraut.
- Pour beer over brats. Cover Crock Pot and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Once brats are done, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the inside of buns with cheese, 2 slices per bun.
- Place buns in oven until cheese is melted. Stuff buns with kraut/ onion mixture, draining off liquid first. Place a brat in each bun and top with thousand island dressing.
- (This recipe can be done within 35-40 min when cooked on high heat, pressure cooked.)
Check out these other great recipes