- 6 oz. somyeon (thin wheat flour noodles)
- 1/2 cup cucumber zoodles or slices
- 2 soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
For the Sauce:
- 3 tbsps. gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 2 tbsps. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Add Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi, minced garlic, sugar, gochujang, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar to a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Cook the noodles by following directions on the package. When done, rinse and stir them with a spoon to prevent them from sticking together.
- Divide noodle portions and add the Kimchi mixture on top. Add cucumber, roasted sesame seeds and egg.
- Serve & Enjoy!
The somyeon (thin wheat flour noodles) will expand and lose their chewiness as time passes, so the noodles should always be cooked last.
Check out these other great recipes