- 2 cups of rice
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 medium carrots, cut into long strips
- 4 sticks of yellow radish pickle, cut into long strips
- 12 strips of burdock root, seasoned
- 2 cups of spinach, boiled
- 2 sticks of imitation crab (or any other meat option)
- 6 sheets of nori (seaweed)
- 1 cup Classic Kimchi
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook rice according to packing. Boil spinach on stove until tender. Gently squeeze the spinach to remove any excess water. Put the spinach into a bowl. Add salt and 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil then mix them well.
- Pre-heat a pan on stove. Add cooking oil and spread it around the pan. Add the beaten egg and cook both sides well until it forms an omelette. Cut into long strips.
- Place the cooked rice into a mixing bowl then add 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil and salt to taste. Mix well. Place one dried seaweed sheet on a mat for rolling. Put the rice on the seaweed sheet then spread it evenly. Leave a 2 inch gap on the side.
- Place one strip of filling ingredients, meat or meat substitute, and Classic Kimchi on rice. Roll the seaweed. Slice into bite sized even pieces.
Change up the flavor of these Korean style sushi rolls by using your favorite vegetables and sushi ingredients paired with Classic Kimchi!
Check out these other great recipes