- 4 slices sourdough bread, halved
- 1 cup Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Havarti or fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsps. Gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- Mix together the butter, sesame seeds, and garlic.
- Spread the outside of each slice of bread with sesame garlic butter.
- On the inside of half of the slices of bread, spread with Gochujang, then evenly layer the cheeses, and Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi.
- Add the top piece of bread, buttered side facing up.
- Place the sandwiches, one at a time, in the skillet and cook until golden brown on each side, about 3-5 minutes per side.
Chef's Note: Spread the sesame garlic butter to the very edges. Good coverage will ensure a deliciously toasted and flavorful bite each time!
Check out these other great recipes