- 2 Boxes of Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Classic Kimchi
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Gruyère, Grated
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella
- 2 Scallion, Thinly Sliced for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta for about 7-8 minutes. Then drain and set aside.
- Using a large saucepan over medium-heat, melt the butter. Let it heat for about 1 minute.
- When the butter is heated, add in Classic Kimchi and saute in butter for about 5 minutes until softened.
- Gradually add in milk and stir.
- Then add in the grated Gruyère, Mozarella, and Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Mix and stir cheese until combined and the texture is smooth.
- Add in cooked pasta and gently fold into the cheese sauce.
- Garish with Scallions
* Not a fan of heat? Try switching out Classic Kimchi for Mild Kimchi and enjoy a more subtle kick of flavor.
Check out these other great recipes