- 2 salmon fillets, skin-on
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium orange, sliced, for topping
- 3 tbsp. Beet Red Kraut
- 4 tbsp. orange juice, freshly squeezed recommended
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 tsp. hot sauce, optional
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Sear salmon skin-side up for 3-4 minutes. Flip and sear for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour orange juice into pan and allow to reduce to half the quantity. Move the salmon to the sides of the pan and add in the garlic, honey, and soy sauce. Stir well to combine all of the ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer until reduced to a nice syrup, about a 1-2 minutes. Coat the salmon in the sauce. Remove from heat once the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve with Beet Red Kraut and a drizzle of sauce.
Check out these other great recipes