- 1/2 Cup Mild Kimchi
- 1 Block Tempeh
- 1/3 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 1 Carrot, Shreaded
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- 1 Green Onion, Chopped
- Cut Tempah into rectangles, sized to preference.
- Marinate the Tempah in your favorite BBQ sauce for about 40 minutes.
- Bake the Tempah at 400 F for 5 minutes on one side. Then, flip and repeat on the other side, until crispy.
- Combine Rice Vinegar, Sugar, and Salt in pot , then cook rice for 20 minutes.
- Transfer cooked rice to a bowl.
- Then add sliced avocado, shredded carrot and chopped green onions to bowl.
- Add cooked Tempah to bowl next to topppings.
Check out these other great recipes