- 1/2 Cup Whiskey Dill Kraut
- 1 lb. Cooked Lobster Meat
- 4 TBSP Salted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Celery, Minced
- 1 TBSP Chives, Minced
- 2 TBSP Scallions, Sliced
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Black Pepper
- 4 Brioche Hot Dog Buns
- Remove cooked lobster meat. Make sure to disgard any lobster shells.
- Drain the lobster meat to avoid a watery mixture.
- Cut the lobster meat into chunks and set to the side.
- Combine mayonaise, Whiskey Dill Kraut, scallions, celery, chives, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Then add in the chunks of lobster meat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the lobster from the skillet and combine with the mayonaise mixture. Stir to evenly coat.
- In the skillet toast the brioche buns for a minute on either side until golden.
- Add the lobster mixture to the bun.
For additional flavor try adding mayonaise to both sides of the bun prior to toasting!
Check out these other great recipes