- 1 lb. brussels sprouts
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz. Applewood smoked bacon, chopped into pieces (about 5 slices)
- 3 Tbsp. apricot jam
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Gnar Gnar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
- Halve and quarter the brussels sprouts, discarding of the stems. Coat with olive oil and salt & pepper. Place on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until done to your preferred level of crispiness.
- Meanwhile, cook the chopped bacon over medium heat. Drain any rendered fat from the skillet once the bacon is fully cooked.
- Reduce heat to low before stirring in the apricot jam and apple cider vinegar, stir well. Allow this mixture to simmer until needed, stirring occasionally.
- When the brussels sprouts are roasted, immediately transfer to a heat-proof dish. Top with the bacon jam and Spicy Kraut.
- Stir to combine, then serve!
Make the bacon jam ahead of time and store in a glass container for up to three days. Then, when brussels sprouts have 5-10 minutes of roasting left, reheat the jam on the stove on low heat and serve.
Check out these other great recipes