- 1/2 Cup Backyard Ranch
- 1 1/4 cups Barbeque Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 12 cups Romain, Chopped
- 3 Plum Tomatoes, Chopped
- 2 Avocados, Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Small Carrots, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Sweet Red of Green Pepper, Chopped
- 3 Large Hard-Boiled Eggs, Chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Place pork, barbeque sauce, garlic powder, and paprika in instant pot.
- Cook, covered, on low for 15-30 per pound, until pork is tender.
- Remove the pork from the instant pot and shred.
- In a bowl, toss pork with one cup barbeque sauce.
- Assemble salad by placing romaine lettuce on a serving tray. Arrange pork, avocado, vegetables, bacon, eggs and cheese over romaine lettuce.
- Drizzle Backyard Ranch over the salad.
Try tossing this salad with other Cleveland Kitchen Fermented Dressings for a wide range of flavors or experiment by topping with Kraut for an additional crunch! The salad possibilities are endless!
Check out these other great recipes