- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 6-8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 ears corn, grilled
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Classic Caraway Kraut
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced seedless cucumber
- 1/4 of a large red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Backyard Ranch Dressing, for serving
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Add shrimp to a medium bowl and toss with the taco seasoning and oil to coat. Set aside while you prepare the salad.
- In a large bowl, add the romaine, grilled corn, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, avocado, and Classic Caraway.
- Toss gently to combine.
- For the shrimp, preheat a large pan over medium to medium-high heat. Once hot, sear the shrimp for 1-2 minutes per side, or until opaque and cooked through.
- Add the shrimp to the salad along with your desired amount of Backyard Ranch and toss well to coat.
- Garnish with chives.
For the grilled corn, brush it with oil and a bit of Backyard Ranch and grill for 10-15 minutes, until golden and charred. You can also substitute with corn from the frozen section of the grocery store - look for a fire roasted or chipotle blend!
Check out these other great recipes