- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 4-6 Sweet potatoes, baked and prepped to serve
- 1 tsp. salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Gnar Gnar
- Green onion, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Lightly coat slow cooker with non-stick spray or cooking oil.
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover with 3/4 cup hot sauce.
- Cook chicken in slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, shred, then toss in remaining buffalo sauce.
- Add in Gnar Gnar.
- Place buffalo chicken mixture in sweet potatoes, which have been baked and prepped.
- Drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle with green onion.
Chef's tip: Make your own buffalo sauce with hot sauce, ghee, coconut aminos, and garlic powder.
Check out these other great recipes