- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch of green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa, for dipping
- 1/2 cup Spicy Kraut
- Miso Jalapeño Dressing or taco sauce, for serving
- In a cast-iron skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until cooked through.
- Create a space in the center of the meat and add jalapeños and green onions. Cook, stirring frequently for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl or container and line the bottom of the hot skillet with chips.
- Spread the ground beef and green onion mixture evenly over the chips. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, Spicy Kraut and a generous amount of cheese.
- Drizzle taco sauce or Miso Jalapeño Dressing over nachos. Add salsa or use for dipping.
After you've layered your nachos and covered it with sauce and cheese, try putting a lid or covering the skillet with aluminum foil to trap the heat and melt the cheese quickly.
Check out these other great recipes