- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 4 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked
- ½ cup Backyard Ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the diced chicken pieces into a bowl and add 1 tbsp. of
olive oil and 1/2 cup Backyard Ranch. Toss to combine.
- Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil about 15 inches long each. Lay the foil on a baking sheet, and place 1 cup of broccoli into the center of each sheet.
- Top the broccoli with more Backyard Ranch if desired.
- Place a handful (about ¼ c) of seasoned chicken on top of the broccoli, then top with ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Crumble 2 pieces of cooked bacon on the top of each foil meal.
- Fold up the edges of each tin foil sheet lengthwise and fold them over to seal them together.
- Fold up each of the ends of each piece of tin foil to form a sealed packet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Unseal the foil and allow to cool for a couple minutes.
- Drizzle with Backyard Ranch and hot sauce if desired.
These foil packets would be easily prepped ahead of time for a camping trip - precook the bacon, cut the broccoli, and marinade the chicken pieces in Backyard Ranch for up to 24 hours. Just be sure to keep the chicken in the fridge or iced in a cooler until cooking time.
Check out these other great recipes