- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 1 oz. Dilly Garlic Pickle Chips, drained
- 2-4 slices, sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsps. salted butter, softened
- Preheat pan over medium-low heat.
- Spread a thin layer of butter over the tops of all the pieces of bread. Flip to the unbuttered side and add a layer of cheese.
- Arrange pickles on top of cheese, then add the remaining layer of cheese. Top with the other slice of bread and place on heated pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown, turning to toast both sides.
- Transfer to plate & Enjoy!
If your bread begins to toast too quickly, reduce the heat and cover the pan with a lid to ensure the cheese is gooey and melted!
Check out these other great recipes