- 4 plain bagels, sliced
- 8 bacon slices
- 4 sausage patties
- 4 eggs, large
- 1/4 c. milk
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Chives, minced
- 6 tbsps. Spicy Kraut
- 4 tbsps. maple syrup
- 4 tbsps. brown sugar
- Heat oven to 420°. Line a pan with foil and spray with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar and maple syrup in a bowl or saucepan. Heat until warm and brush onto the bacon strips. Place bacon strips in oven until crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked, move to a paper towel lined plate.
- Prepare the breakfast sausage according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the eggs by whisking them together with the milk, salt and pepper. Toast bagel as desired.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray. Once hot, add the eggs and cook, stirring often with a spatula until cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Assemble sandwich by placing egg on the bottom slice, then top with Gnar Gnar, sausage patty, bacon strips, cheese, and top of bagel.
Drizzle the maple and brown sugar mixture over the top of the ingredients before topping with the bagel slice for an extra hint of sweet flavor. This breakfast sandwich will stay fresh for five days in the refrigerator.
Check out these other great recipes