- 4-6 cups mixed greens and Swiss Chard
- 1 red and green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olives, optional
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 1/2 cup Beet Red Kraut
- Sprouts, optional
- 1 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 2-4 tbsp. Miso Jalapeño Dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tsps. lemon juice
- Prepare ingredients and toppings.
- Place all the salad ingredients, minus cheese, sprouts and dressing, in a large bowl.
- Dress the salad and mix together as needed. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Add more if necessary.
- Top with crumbled cheese and sprouts.
For additional nutrients top the salad with nuts or seeds. Good options for this recipe include slivered almonds, pepitas, and sunflower seeds!
Check out these other great recipes