- 3 medium eggplants
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Miso Jalapeño Dressing and Marinade
- 1 1/2 tbsps. rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsps. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1-2 tsps. toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 scallion, minced
- 12 wooden skewers
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the ends off the eggplant, then slice the eggplant in half lengthwise. Slice again into thick chunks. Slide the pieces onto the skewers until full, leaving a small gap between each piece.
- Place skewers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the eggplant with oil on both sides. Bake for 30 minutes until the eggplant is browned and softened.
- While the eggplant cooks, prepare the glaze. In a bowl, whisk together Miso Jalapeño Dressing, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, and grated ginger.
- Remove skewers from oven and flip. Brush the glaze over the eggplant skewers, making sure to get glaze in between each piece. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and minced scallions for garnish. Drizzle additional dressing on top.
Check out these other great recipes