- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6-8 small flour tortillas
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Spicy Kraut
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped into chunks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
- Miso Jalapeño Dressing, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, evenly coat the shrimp with taco seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp for about 4-5 minutes, flipping as needed until opaque and cooked through.
- Combine the lettuce, tomato, Spicy Kraut, mango, and avocado in a bowl. Stir gently.
- Fill each tortilla with a serving of shrimp and the toppings mixture. Add a drizzle of Miso Jalapeño dressing and a bit of cilantro.
Don't be afraid to use the Miso Jalapeño Dressing as a marinade for the shrimp in addition to the taco seasoning, and add more toppings, such as red or white onions, sliced jalapeños, bell peppers, and cheese too!
Check out these other great recipes