- 1 large French baguette, cut into 6 in. pieces sliced in half.
- 5 oz. pack of Vegan Deli Style Turkey
- 1 oz. romaine lettuce
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 1/3 cup Vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps. pesto sauce
- 2 Dilly Garlic Pickle Spears, sliced in half
- Skewers, for serving
- On the bottom part of each baguette slice, place a layer of vegan turkey slices.
- Top with sliced tomato and 1-2 leaves of lettuce.
- Spread vegan mayonnaise and pesto sauce on the top portion of the baguette. Place on top of the sandwich stack.
- Onto the skewer, thread a pickle slice and pierce through the sandwich.
- Serve & Enjoy!
For fresh pesto sauce: Pulse basil and pine nuts in a food processor a few times. Add minced garlic, grated parmesan, and olive oil into the food processor and pulse until smooth.
Check out these other great recipes