- 2 lbs. chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup croutons
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Veggie Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 cup cucumber, sliced
- 4 tortillas or flat pita bread
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken in crock pot or instant pot and cover in Veggie Caesar Dressing. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on high to marinate chicken and lock in flavor. When cooked through, cut the chicken into strips or shred.
- Warm the bread or tortillas in the microwave or on the stove.
- Top the bread or tortilla with chicken, lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
- Drizzle Veggie Caesar over the pita.
If you make these Caesar Chicken Pitas ahead of time, be sure to store them in a sealed container or individually wrap in foil and a resealable bag. This recipe will stay fresh for up to three days in the refrigerator and can be enjoyed cold or at room temperature.
Check out these other great recipes