Bacon Crescent Ring with Classic Caraway Kraut
- 2 - 8oz. tubes Crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 - 12oz. wheel of brie, cut into cubes
- 8 slices of Tender Belly Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups colby cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Classic Caraway Kraut
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange in a sunburst pattern, with pointed ends of the triangles facing outward and base of the triangles overlapping each other.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the dough. Top with the cheeses, bacon slices and Classic Caraway Kraut. Fold triangle tips over filling and tuck under base to secure.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs. Brush top of the dough ring with egg wash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
For a spicy version try using Gnar Gnar, or experiment with your favorite Cleveland Kraut flavor and sauce pairings!