Refreshing and full of spicy flavor, this simple Shrimp Sushi Stack is a recipe that'll have you asking for seconds.
- 1/2 Cup Mild Kimchi
2 TBSP Rice Vinegar
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 1 Green Onion, Chopped
- 18 Ounches Cooked Shrimp
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 small Avocado
- 2 TBSP Siracha Sauce
- 2 TBSP Mayonaise
- In a medium-sized bowl mix cooked shrimp, sriracha, and mayonnaise
- Gently combine and fold the sriracha and mayonnaise to coat the shrimp evenly.
- In a separate bowl combine add avocado
- Mash the avocado until smooth
- In a third bowl, combine the cooked rice with rice vinegar. Mix until well combined.
- Layer half of the shrimp mixture into a cup, layer on cucumbers, followed by the mashed avocado and then lastly half of the rice mixture.
- Slowly turn the cup over on a plate, then remove it gently.
Be sure to store in an airtight container when refrigerating leftovers. Leftovers will keep for around 24 hours before the rice becomes mushy and the avocado may brown.
Check out these other great recipes
Kimchi Grilled Cheese